There are multiple operating systems available in the market, but Windows, Android, and iOS are among the most popular ones. Every operating system has some special features, and they are supported by the specific devices. If you are an iPhone user and thinking to go for the Android device, then here is something interesting for you. Now, you don’t need to purchase another device to use Android because you can access the Android devices on your PC by using specific software.
Android is also considered as easy to use platform. It features a Google play store from where you can download millions of apps in just one click. Android is basically, a product of a worldwide famous company Google. If you are using Windows PC and wishing to try Android, you don’t need to purchase a separate device. Today’s article, we are going to share a secret with you through which you can use free Android devices on PC. Want to know that secret? Then keep reading this article till the end.
What are Android devices?
After going through the intro section, most of you would be thinking about Android devices. Well, Android devices are not any special machines. All the mobiles and tablets working on the Android operating system, are considered as Android devices.
If you are using iOS phone, then you can easily access Android device by using Android emulator on your PC. Even by accessing the Android device through Android emulator on your PC, you can enjoy Android games, such as Free Fire on PC, and other exclusive apps. Not only this, but you can also access a complete Google play store. In simple words, now, you can transform your computer into the Android device.
How to run an Android device on your PC:
Indeed, it is impossible to run the Android operating system on any other platform. But, now, it is possible just because of the LDPlayer. What is LDPlayer? Well, we will discuss this term in detail later in this article. For now, keep in mind that the LDPlayer is software that helps you access Android devices on you Windows-based PC. It is extremely easy to use the LDPlayer because it comes with a user-friendly environment. All you need is to install LDPlayer in your device. Once it is installed, you can access the Android operating system in your machine.
What is LDPlayer?
You are reading the term LDPlayer from the start of the article. Before this section, we have briefly explained LDPlayer, but it is still unclear to many of you guys. Basically, LDPlayer is a free Android emulator that uses virtual machine technology to run the Android operating system on the Windows PC. There are many more Android emulators available on the internet, but still, a large number of people prefer LDPlayer. Do you want to know the reason behind its popularity? Then you must be reading the next session of this article.
This well-known Android emulator creates a virtual Android operating system on your computer, through which you can easily access Android-based apps. Another biggest advantage of LDPlayer is that it gives you complete access to the Google play store. By switching to the LDPlayer, not only can you play Android-based games, but you can enjoy any app you want. Now, you don’t need to purchase an Android device. Just install LDPlayer and bring a virtual Android device on your PC.
How to install LDPlayer in PC:
After reading out the features of the LDPlayer, you might be treating the installation process very seriously. Just calm down! Installing the LDPlayer on PC is a piece of cake. Even it is really easy to find the genuine setup of the software through its official website. You can also get the setup on third-party websites, but there are high chances of a virus. If you really want to install the LDPlayer in the device without facing any error, then follow these steps accurately:
- Visit the official website of the LDPlayer, as we mentioned before.
- Download the setup file according to your processor type.
- Once the file is downloaded, run the setup and install it in your device.
- Before hitting the installation button, check whether your device will support this software or not. The system requirements are also listed in this article, so you must be giving them a try.
- Now, you have to go through an installation process.
- Once the installation is completed, open the LDPlayer and run the virtual Android device.
- Through that virtual device, you can download Android apps and games.
- Don’t forget to adjust the mouse sensitivity because it is set to default.
Advantages of the LDPlayer:
Indeed, the market is full of the Android emulators, so the main question arises: why to choose LDPlayer. Here are some of the best advantages of LDPlayer. After going through these advantages, you will surely switch to the LDPlayer.
- Extremely easy to use. Comes with a simple graphical user interface.
- Absolutely free to use. You don’t need to spend a single penny to work with it.
- The complete setup is available on the official website, and you can download it for free.
- None of the technical elements are included in it.
- Easy to install.
- Works extremely fast.
LDPlayer system requirements:
In this session, we are going to share the system requirements of the LDPlayer. Whether it is the LDPlayer or any other software, you should be checking the system requirements before installing it on your device. Here are the system requirements of the LDPlayer:
- Operating system: Windows XP/ 7/8/8.1 or latest.
- Intel processor or AMD: X64/X86.
- RAM space: 2GB.
- Hard disk space: At least 36GB must be free in the hard disk.
- Windows DirectX 11 or Graphic driver with OpenGL 2.0.
- You should enable virtual technology in the system.
Now, switching from iOS to Android doesn’t require a change of device because you can access a virtual Android device in any of your machines. In this article, we have explained a complete procedure through which you can create a virtual Android environment on Windows device. We have also explained a complete procedure of installing the LDPlayer. Be smart and save your money by switching to the LDPlayer.