Are you trying to perform cutting or engraving tasks on material but not finding the right way to achieve it? Well, engraving and cutting tasks on materials can be tedious and skillful to achieve. One needs professionals to work with or needs years of experience to carry out the engraving and cutting process.
Hey, we have got you covered! If you are looking for one of the best techniques available in the market for cutting and engraving materials, it is the laser technique. Yes! Laser engravers and cutters are available in the market to achieve seamless, effortless, and detailed engraving and cutting processes for materials.
Let us first begin with an understanding of laser engraver, its techniques, usage, and other technical terms and aspects of a laser engraver.
A laser engraver is a machine or tool that is used for marking, cutting, and engraving designs, logos, and marks on different materials. Laser engraving is one of the most popular laser engraving technology that is widely used in the construction and manufacturing industry.
The ease and comfort of usage make laser engraving technology a hit and widespread among various industries. Laser engravers and cutters have paved their way to the DIY sectors, thanks to the easy-to-use feature, and much-detailing results from the engraving process.
The laser engraving or cutting process is a special engraving and cutting technology that involves using a laser engraver and cutter machine to perform the engraving and cutting process on the material. In this process, the material is vaporized into fumes, to engrave permanent markings on the material. The laser beam is bombarded on that material, the temperature is so high that it melts the material and vaporizes it. The laser is moved around the material to engrave designs or cut the material.
Laser engraving techniques are used on metal workpieces for markings codes on materials such as steel, and aluminum, which are remains high readability after the post-process treatments.
– Laser engraving technology has many benefits and thus, it is a widely used technique:
– The engravings that are done through the laser engraver machine are very accurate and detailed.
– The machine can be used by professionals as well as a layman who doesn’t have much first-hand prior experience to handle the laser engraver machine.
– To operate a laser engraver machine one does not need to have much knowledge related to the machine.
– The production time is significantly reduced by using a laser engraving machine.
– Laser engraving and cutting machines can be used on a wide range of materials including but not limited to plastic, metals, wood, PVC, and other coated metals.
– The laser engraving machine is operated with the help of software, this interaction with software helps enhance the features of the laser engraver machines. The software stores previous designs engraved and can be used on a loop for the batch engraving process.
– Laser engraver machines though expensive, are more widely used compared to other techniques due to the fast process and accuracy of the engravings.
Now that we are familiar with laser engraver machines and the engraving process. Let us learn about one of the best in the market, a laser engraver machine, Atomstack A30 Pro laser engraver, and cutter.
Atomstack is one of those enterprises which work for their customers. All their products are designed in such as way to make their consumer’s life easy. Atomstack has designed a few of the best user-friendly, and smart laser engravers.
Most of the laser engravers available in the market can only be used by professionals or under professional guidance, but that’s not the case with Atomstack laser engraver and cutters machines. Atomstack machines are DIY! It is why they are widely used not only by professionals in the fields of construction and manufacturing but also by people trying to engrave designs at home or on a lower scale.
A30 Pro is one of the laser engraver machines by Atomstack which is designed to help DIY makers engrave detailed and accurate designs on materials in an affordable, smart, and user-friendly way.
– Accurate and clear designs:
Useful to engrave professional, accurate, and detailed designs on different materials. The engravings remain very clear after the post-treatment.
It can be purchased for small-scale businesses, personal use, and big industries.
Atomstack laser engravers are designed concerning the customer base it attracts. Hence, they are very designed in a simple way. Laser engravers are easy to use without having professional training and knowledge.
– Choice of laser:
Atomstack laser engraver provides different types of laser beams for the engraving and cutting process, such as diode laser, Infrared laser, and others.
– World’s first 30W Quad-core diode laser.
– One of its kind modular design of laser engraving, this design enhances the engraving, cutting, assembling, repairing, and cleaning process.
– It has 6(6W) diodes decoupled together to produce the laser power of 33W.
– 0.08mm*0.1mm laser spot that allows the laser engraver machine to focus on microscopic surfaces to achieve precise engraving on materials.
– The Atomstack A30 Pro design has built-in air vents that manage the smoke dissipation and extraction during the engraving and cutting process.
– The software used for controlling the laser engraver machine can be used on multiple OS platforms such as Windows, MAC OS, and Linux.
– The software is designed to accept input files of different types as such JPEG, PNG, SVG, BMP, TIF, and others.
– Once the design is inserted into the software, it reads the design and engraves the same design on the material with great precision and speed.
Atomstack A30 Pro can cut 30mm plywood and 20mm black acrylic cutting with a speed of 2200mm/min. It can be used to engrave on materials like leather, metal, cardboard, and many more.
The key to choosing a laser cutter machine is its usability, time, and precision. And that makes Atomstack A5 Pro just the right one for your DIY needs!