Free movies, free TV Shows, Live TV, YouTube, and Twitch; the combination of all of these fantastic components is OnStream App. Hailed as one of the best free movies apps, OnStream APK frees you from the trap of hefty subscription fees of popular OTT apps.
With everything available FREE on OnStream Android App, you do not require multiple paid OTT apps to get your dose of entertainment. Continue reading ahead to know more about OnStream App Download on Firestick/Fire TV.
OnStream App – Best FREE Movie App | Features
One of the wonderful features of OnStream App is perhaps that it receives quick and regular updates. Therefore, if you are seeing new content on any of the paid OTT apps, it will be available on OnStream in a jiffy. Check out some more cool features below.
- The app is completely free to use.
- There is no registration involved in using the app. Hence, you do not require sharing any of your personal details.
- Multiple servers available for a title. Hence, if one is not working, you always have the option to try out the other available servers.
- Download the titles that you like to offline storage.
- Subtitles are supported in all major international languages.
- The app is compatible with Android mobile devices, tablets, Android TV, Android TV Box, Firestick/Fire TV, Windows PC, and MAC Computer.
- Inbuilt custom favorites list to keep a track of your favorites. You can share the same with your friends as well.
OnStream APK Download on Firestick/Fire TV [STEPS]
Part 1 > Prior to Starting Installation
- Downloader App is necessary for the installation process. If you do not have the app installed, install it first.
- Toggle ON the Install Unknown Apps option on your Firestick from Settings > My Fire Device > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps.
Part 2 > Installation
- Start the Downloader App on your Firestick/Fire TV.
- Upon first launch, the app will seek some permissions. Click on Allow to provide these necessary permissions.
- You will see a menu bar on the left hand side of the application with many options on it.
- From this menu, navigate to the Home option, and enter the below URL in the space provided.
- Tap on the Go button.
- This will start the APK download process.
- Please wait for a few minutes for the APK file to download.
- After the download is complete, the installation menu will come up automatically asking you whether you wish to continue with the installation process.
- Just hit the Install button on the screen that comes up.
- Monitor the installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, an App Installed screen will come up.
- Tap on ‘Done’ on this screen.
- Next, your Fire device will ask you to remove the APK file to conserve space.
- Please tap on Delete and then, in the next window, hit Delete again.
- We recommend removing the APK file from your Fire device after the installation is complete.
- Navigate to Your Apps & Channels section on the Firestick.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list to find the icon of OnStream APK.
- Either bring the icon to the beginning of this list or add it to the home screen of your Fire device for quick access. Choice is yours!
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Q – Does OnStream App support Chromecast?
Not yet! However, it will be a part of the future updates.
Q – Is OnStream safe to use?
Chances are that you might accidentally stream content that holds copyrights or is not available in the public domain. Hence, we do recommend subscribing to a good paid VPN service before initiating any type of streaming on the application.
Q – Which free app has all movies?
Final Words – OnStream APK Download Latest on Firestick/Fire TV
That is all regarding the fantastic OnStream app. If you have any further queries regarding the application, feel free to put them down in the comments below.