Emails are a critically important part of our lives, particularly in the area of business. Communication is done online mostly, with thousands of messages being exchanged on a daily and yearly basis. The problem is that sometimes, people grow dissatisfied with their existing email clients and want to change them. An inevitable question arises in this case: how to transfer all files from one email account to another?
Thunderbird is one of quite popular email applications that millions of people use all around the world. Recently, though, the trends began to change, and people started turning to Outlook because of unique business options it offers. All of them faced the issue of safe and complete file transfer from Thunderbird to Outlook, and good news is, they found it! With the help of special Thunderbird to Outlook license, you can convert as many files as you want, migrating in a quick and safe way.
Benefits of Thunderbird to Outlook License
There are many concerns that people experience when they start planning their email migration. They want their files to be moved wholly, without strange bugs where a part of info hasn’t been transferred or even worse, when the sent files don’t open or refuse to load properly. When developing our Thunderbird to Outlook converter, we made sure to remove all glitches and provide you with as many benefits as possible.
- It supports both 32- and 64-bit versions for your convenience.
- Size doesn’t matter: however large your mail box is, our converter will extract and transfer all files and messages.
- Thunderbird to Outlook converter will manage to move information even from corrupted files, so if you lost some essential data, don’t worry! With our converter, you’ll manage to retrieve it.
- Highly intuitive interface that will help you figure out how to transfer your files with no need for additional assistance.
- Speedy conversion engine that will be done with the task in a matter of minutes, depending on your required size of conversion process.
Trying Thunderbird to Outlook Converter: Things You Should Know
There are three types of licenses you can select if you want to be able to transfer and convert your files from Thunderbird to Outlook. They have some differences in the services they provide and consequently, they have different price. Each license is purchased for a year – after that, if you want to continue using the converter, you have to buy a new one. It is notable that the renewal could be purchased only for 50% of the license cost. Also, you can try each of three licenses for free before you decide whether you’re interested in actual purchase.
First type of Thunderbird to Outlook converter is Home License that costs 24.90$ and deals with personal data, such as family-related one. For commercial purposes, you should choose between Business and Technical licenses. The former costs 49.90$ while the latter is worth 365$. They offer new type of command line as well as extended support. They also support both local and network sources.
Choose a license that fits your needs most. Transfer files from Thunderbird to Outlook smoothly and quickly. Have a safe migration!