If you’re on a budget, don’t have any coding knowledge and don’t excel at design either, but still need a website for your business, website builders may be the best solution.
Today we’ll review a new website builder that was recently launched – WebDo.com – and inspect all of its features, leaving you to decide if it’s a good option for your needs.
WebDo presents itself as an all-in-one solution for small businesses and entrepreneurs, offering all the design tools needed to build responsive websites in a matter of minutes. Moreover, it comes with some fully integrated marketing apps which can help you boost your online presence.
WebDo’s best features:
- It has 100+ free website templates available for you to choose from. They are designed by professional web designers, which means you won’t have to waste time on making any major changes, just edit the texts and images, colors and fonts, and you can launch your new website.
- Drag & drop editor. Like many website builder on the market, it offers a user-friendly and intuitive interface for building your website quickly and easily. WYSIWYG interface – What You See Is What You Get – helps you visualize the content and design changes instantly.
- PRO features. This is for more advanced users, but it’s good to know that you can have unlimited and unrestricted customization options with just some minor coding knowledge.
- Integrated Marketing Apps. Currently the following apps are available: Survey, Newsletter and eDetailing. More may be added in the future.
- Free hosting with premium features. Last but not least, the CLOUD hosting solution with a simple control panel, file management, Web email account, databases and API integration is one of the features that will make a huge difference for small business owners on a budget.
One of the most important criteria when selecting your preferred website builder is the price. When you first launch your business online, every penny counts, and with design, hosting, development, costs really add up. If you choose a website builder that offers all these on a free plan, it can really make a difference and help you get the boost you need.
WebDo comes with two plans – Free and Pro (at a very affordable and competitive price of just $24/month). The best part is that the free plan also comes with a 30-day trial for all the integrated apps. There are some limitations of storage, hosting and bandwidth, but they are more than enough for a small website starting out. Once your site grows and your audience expands, you can easily upgrade to the generous Pro plan.
Choose your website builder wisely and take all its features into consideration before deciding. We hope this quick review will help you in your search for the best website builder for your business.
Q-Bis Consult SRL – the “Cloud platform for software applications” project is co-financed from the European Regional Development Fund through the Operational Program Competitiveness 2014-2020. The content of this material does not necessarily represent the official position of the European Union or the Government of Romania.”