In this article, we at iLounge will guide you on how to age two faces on FaceApp. This will allow you to age multiple faces for fun. We will try to keep the steps easy and short as possible. Follow the steps below to start aging your picture or friends.
Here’s how you can age two faces on FaceApp
- Open FaceApp on your device.
- Take a selfie or select the picture you wish to age.
- At the bottom right, select “Layouts”.
- Now select the “Collage” layout.
- Tap on the round plus (+) button.
- On top next to your picture, tap the round plus (+) button again to choose another picture to age.
- Now tap on the “Old” option under “Fun” to make the faces age.
I hope the steps listed above have helped. If you came up with an issue using FaceApp on your device, do let us know in the comments below so we can help you out.