In this article, we at iLounge will guide on how to connect your AirPods to a PC. So the first question in your mind must be, is it even possible?
The answer is Yes! The Apple AirPods can be paired to any almost any non-Apple smartphone or computer. Whether your PC run’s on Windows 10 or Windows 8, the AirPods should connect and work perfectly fine.
Getting the AirPods to connect to a PC is really simple. It’s just like connecting any Bluetooth headphones to a computer. If you don’t know how, then don’t worry as we have listed the steps below.
Here’s How To Connect Your AirPods to a PC
- Make sure your Apple AirPods are placed inside its case.
- Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your PC
- Open the AirPods case lid.
- Now press and hold the round button at the back of the case.
- You should now see a white light blinking that indicates the AirPods are in pairing mode.
- Now pair your AirPods to the PC via Bluetooth settings.
After the AirPods are paired to your PC, you now can use them just like any wireless headphones that work via Bluetooth. I hope the steps we listed in this article were clear and easy to follow. This method should work with Apple’s latest AirPods 2. Let us know what you think in the comments below.