In this article, we at iLounge are to guide you on how to Control F or CTRL F on iPhone. This should help you find the text you wish to search on a web page. Don’t worry, we will try to make the guided steps as easy as possible.
Control F or CTRL F on iPhone
- Open “Safari” on your iPhone.
- Go to the web page you wish to find text on.
- Once the page has loaded, tap on the URL bar at the top.
- In the URL bar, enter the text you wish to search.
- Scroll down till you see the “On This Page” section.
- Under the “On This Page” section, you should see the option to “Find your text”.
- Tap on the “Find your text” option to search for the text on the web page.