Here we’re talking about QR codes – a great way of sharing extensive information to your targeted audience. QR codes have been widely used in the retail industry for long and with the advent of smartphones, they are now utilized digitally as well.
Have you been looking forward to making QR codes for your products, services, business card, online portfolio, or business website? Well, you’ve landed on the right page.
Types of QR Codes
Before we get started with helping you create a QR code, note that there are two types of QR codes i.e. static and dynamic. Today, a QR code isn’t only a set of black and white squares to form a unique pattern and showcase text info when scanned. With a dynamic QR code generator, one can do much more than sharing information.
- Static QR Code: The information written behind a static QR code cannot be changed and is permanent.
- Dynamic QR Code: User can not only change the saved information behind QR code, but also track user’s activity i.e. a number of scans, location, time & date of the scan, and device type.
Moreover, modern QR code generators let you customize QR to complement your brand image – resulting in engaging more customers as compared to traditional QR codes. You can change the colors, pattern, eyes, density, and add a logo to your QR codes.
How to Create a QR Code?
There are dozens of QR code generators available online to create QR codes for free. In this regard, QRzebra is certainly the best QR code generator with logo and can help you create both static and dynamic QR codes. Concerned about how to create a QR code? Well, here is the step-by-step guide to creating your first QR code:
- Select the best QR code generator online
- Determine the type of content you’re promoting. For instance, QRzebra lets you create QR codes for Text, Email, MP3, Bitcoin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, V-Card, and more.
- Fill in the required information in the QR code generator’s field.
- Customize the color, pattern, add image/logo, adjust density, and eyes to make your QR code stand out.
- Test your QR code before distributing it to the audience.
- In case you’ve made a dynamic QR code, keep monitoring the user activity and analyze a unique marketing technique for the better results.
All this can be done by QRzebra in a few clicks. Make sure to create a code which is compatible with all your targeted audience. For instance, if you’re targeting women in New York, it won’t help if the majority of people scanning your code are men. Sounds fair enough?