In this article, we at iLounge will guide you on how to do multiple faces on FaceApp. The steps provided below will allow you to edit multiple faces, including yours and a friends.
We will do our best to keep the steps as short as possible and easy to follow. To proceed, continue reading the steps we listed below.
Here’s how you can do multiple faces on FaceApp
- Open FaceApp on your device.
- Take a picture of your self or select the picture you wish to edit.
- Tap on “Layouts” at the bottom right.
- In the options listed, select “Collage” as your layout.
- Select the plus button (+).
- Now next to your picture, select the plus button (+) again and choose a new picture.
- If you wish to add even multiple faces, hit the plus button (+) again to add more pictures.
- Once the multiple faces are added on FaceApp, now you can choose the style you wish the pictures to be.
If you have any questions regarding the steps we listed about using multiple faces on FaceApp, do let us know down in the comments.