Users who are and aren’t noticing the iPhone 4 signal drop problem might want to try taking their iPhone 4s outdoors, as well as inside different buildings. We’ve done quite a bit of testing with multiple units and found that the signal issue only is happening inside one specific testing location, doesn’t happen outdoors, and doesn’t happen inside at other places where we’ve tried it—but it does happen with multiple iPhones in the same place. It might be specific to a certain radio broadcasting frequency, or it could be due to interference from other wireless devices.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off