If you’re looking for a real case for your iPad 2, good news: we’ve had a chance to test not only Apple’s iPad Smart Cover for iPad 2, but also iKit’s Carbon Case for iPad 2, Targus’s 360-Degree Rotating Stand Case for iPad 2 and LuxMobile’s Protekto for iPad 2, and they all fit. According to our case reviewer Nick Guy, the best of the bunch is iKit’s Carbon Case, a rubber and hard plastic case that manages to fit the new device’s curves and ports precisely; the Targus and LuxMobile cases are both competent folios, the latter a little more difficult to install than the former, and Apple’s iPad Smart Case obviously works, but is grossly overpriced for what it does—particularly the leather one.
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22
- Apple Store Portland set to reopen February 22
- iOS and iPadOS 14.5 reveal new features, including ‘Scribble’ and revamped app purchase sheet
- Apple supplier Foxconn says chip crunch has limited impact
- Apple working on MagSafe battery pack for iPhone
- iPhone SE or iPhone XR: Which one to buy?
- Score a brand new Razer Opus noise-canceling headphones at 25% off