You’ll need to choose to manually manage your music (iPod preferences, Music Tab, check Manually Manage Songs and Playlists), then copy music from your iTunes music library to the iPod by dragging songs, albums or playlists onto the iPod icon. When you connect the iPod to another computer, you’ll be able to do the same thing from the iTunes music library on the other computer.
- Stella Low named new Apple worldwide corporate communications VP
- Tile announces Amazon Sidewalk Tie-Up to compete with AirTag
- Apple rolls out Safari Technology Preview 143
- Apple awards $410 million to II-IV, an AR tech company
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch