No, you don’t. You can uninstall all remnants of those programs and it’s recommended that you do. When uninstalling MMJB, it is very important to uninstall the MMJB iPod Plugin before uninstalling MMJB. Then uninstall the iPod Manager. You can and should leave the iPod Software Updater program installed in case you need to Restore the iPod.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today