This happens when iPod thinks there is a problem with its hard disk drive, and it is automatically running a disk scan in an attempt to correct the problem. The disk icon with the magnifying glass (with a status bar) is displayed while the scan is running, and the other displays indicate the results of the scan. For an explanation of each, read AppleCare Knowledge Base document #60943.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch