Users of AirPort Express may find that the standard level used for amplification of other connected devices (CD/DVD players, game consoles) appears to be different and higher than with AirPort Express. However, AirPort Express gets its volume level partly from iTunes; when you stream music, you can adjust the volume either on your stereo or within iTunes. Try keeping the stereo at the volume level you use for the radio or CDs and adjusting the iTunes volume so that it’s loud enough.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150