For casual Instagram users, the web site and mobile apps are probably more than sufficient, but if you’re heavily into the social photo service, Menu Bar Labs’ Diapositive ($4) provides an OS X app for getting at your Instagram feed. Designed exclusively for OS X Yosemite, this app provides a stream-like browsing experience similar to Twitter clients we’ve seen, with tabs at the top that let you access your own feed, Instagram’s most popular posts, posts you’ve liked, profiles, and a search for users and tags. The feed itself is elegantly simple, with photos front and center, descriptions and tags, and easily accessible buttons for liking and commenting on posts.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS