For casual Instagram users, the web site and mobile apps are probably more than sufficient, but if you’re heavily into the social photo service, Menu Bar Labs’ Diapositive ($4) provides an OS X app for getting at your Instagram feed. Designed exclusively for OS X Yosemite, this app provides a stream-like browsing experience similar to Twitter clients we’ve seen, with tabs at the top that let you access your own feed, Instagram’s most popular posts, posts you’ve liked, profiles, and a search for users and tags. The feed itself is elegantly simple, with photos front and center, descriptions and tags, and easily accessible buttons for liking and commenting on posts.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera