During his keynote speech at Macworld Expo this morning, Apple CEO Steve Jobs announced that more than 14 million iPods were sold during the holiday quarter, or more than 100 every minute. Jobs also said that over 850 million songs have now been purchased and downloaded from the iTunes Music Store, and that iTunes holds an 83% share of the digital music market. In addition, Jobs said that 8 million videos have been sold since they were added to iTunes in October.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150