Agile Web Solutions has released an update to its popular 1Password Pro password management app adding over-the-air sync via Dropbox and support for iOS 4. Prior versions of 1Password Pro synced with the desktop version via a local Wi-Fi connection and iOS devices could not sync directly with each other. 1Password Pro 3.5 now allows users to choose to sync data using a Dropbox account allowing the desktop version of 1Password and multiple iOS devices to remain in sync even when they are not connected to the same Wi-Fi network. The Wi-Fi option remains available for users who would still prefer to sync their data locally. The latest update also adds support for the iPhone 4 Retina Display and iOS 4 and adds new auto-lock options related to multitasking support including the option to leave 1Password unlocked for a limited time when switching between apps. The new version also adds support for the “Lookup in 1Password” bookmarklet on the iPad and includes several bug fixes and improvements for both iOS platforms. 1Password Pro is available from the App Store for $15 and is a free update for current users.
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22
- Apple Store Portland set to reopen February 22
- iOS and iPadOS 14.5 reveal new features, including ‘Scribble’ and revamped app purchase sheet
- Apple supplier Foxconn says chip crunch has limited impact
- Apple working on MagSafe battery pack for iPhone
- iPhone SE or iPhone XR: Which one to buy?
- Score a brand new Razer Opus noise-canceling headphones at 25% off