Early voting in our 2010 Readers’ Choice Awards has been proceeding at a fast clip, with hundreds of votes already counted. Announced last week, the Readers’ Choice Awards let you pick the year’s best from four categories—Apple’s best new digital media product, iPad/iPhone/iPod Accessory Developer, iOS Application Developer, and iOS Game Developer. Currently leading the Application Developer of the Year category are Apple, which released iMovie, iBooks, and iPad-formatted versions of its iWork apps, and Netflix, with hundreds of votes for other developers as well. Belkin, Griffin, iHome, Logitech, and SwitchEasy are currently slugging it out in the Accessory Developer of the Year category, with EA, Gameloft, Namco, PopCap, and Rovio most heavily supported for Game Developer of the Year. There’s still time for you to cast your vote—voting ends at midnight Eastern Time on October 27—and all it takes is filling out a simple four-question survey, so cast your vote today!
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off