The competition for our 2010 Readers’ Choice Awards is heating up, with thousands of votes already counted. Announced last week, the Readers’ Choice Awards let you pick the year’s best from four categories—Apple’s best new digital media product, iPad/iPhone/iPod Accessory Developer, iOS Application Developer, and iOS Game Developer. Currently leading the Application Developer of the Year category is Apple, which released iMovie, iBooks, and iPad-formatted versions of its iWork apps, amongst other app updates this year; Netflix, Peapod Labs, and Flipboard are all making their way up the charts. Belkin, Griffin, iHome, and Logitech are in a heated race in the Accessory Developer of the Year category, while Rovio, EA, Gameloft, and PopCap are jousting for Game Developer of the Year; others have plenty of time to catch up. Write-in votes in each of the categories are significant, so if your favorite company’s not on there, write it in! Voting ends at midnight Eastern Time on October 27, and all it takes is filling out a simple four-question survey, so cast your vote today!
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?