The Consumer Electronics Association has announced impressive attendance numbers for the 2011 International CES, as well as dates for next year’s show. According to CEA, preliminary numbers indicate that over 140,000 industry professionals attended the 2011 CES, including a record-breaking 30,000 attendees from outside the United States. In addition, it has announced that the 2012 International CES will be held on January 10-13, 2012, moving the show from its traditional Thursday-Sunday slot to a mid-week Tuesday to Friday timeframe.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?