Early voting in our 2011 Readers’ Choice Awards has been proceeding at a fast clip, with over a thousand votes already counted. Announced last week, the Readers’ Choice Awards let you pick the year’s best from four categories—Apple’s best new digital media product, iPad/iPhone/iPod Accessory Developer, iOS Application Developer, and iOS Game Developer. Currently leading the Application Developer of the Year category are Apple, which released GarageBand, Cards, and an iPad-formatted version of iMovie, Adobe, and Skype, with hundreds of votes for other developers as well. Griffin, iHome, Logitech, and Speck are currently battling it out in the Accessory Developer of the Year category, with EA, Epic Games, Gameloft, and Rovio most heavily supported for Game Developer of the Year. There’s still time for you to cast your vote—voting ends at midnight Eastern Time on October 28—and all it takes is filling out a simple four-question survey, so cast your vote today!
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today