Loud Crow Interactive has released A Charlie Brown Christmas for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Based on the 1965 animated classic, the app presents the tale in an interactive storybook form narrated by Peter Robbins, the original voice of Charlie Brown along with the original dialog and digitally remastered illustrations, animation and music. The app provides interactive features on every page as the story unfolds allowing users to perform such tasks as playing Schroeder’s piano, finger painting and going carolling; users can also participate in the Super-Colossal Neighborhood Christmas Lights and Display content to unlock rewards and decorations for their very own Charlie Brown Christmas Tree. Word and note highlighting helps children improve reading and musical skills and individual words are repeated with the tap of a finger. A Charlie Brown Christmas is a universal app and is available from the App Store for $7.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS