Luxury leather goods maker AB Sutton has introduced its iPhone Simple Slip case. The iPhone Simple Slip is made from kidskin leather with dupioni silk interior lining. The case comes in two styles — with and without a wrist strap — and customers may also add a silk monogram to the outside of the case. The iPhone Simple Slip case is available now in a large variety of colors and with a multitude of different silk linings. It sells for $48 without a strap, $68 with a strap; adding a monogram adds $20 to the price.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150