Luxury leather goods maker AB Sutton has introduced its Simple Slip case for iPhone 3G. The Simple Slip is made from kidskin leather with soft silk interior lining. The case comes in two styles — with and without a wrist strap — and customers may also add a silk monogram to the outside of the case. In addition, the Simple Slip features a cable tuck for headphone organization, and dual openings in the bottom of the case for the speaker and microphone. The AB Sutton Simple Slip case for iPhone 3G is available now in a large variety of colors and with a multitude of different silk linings. It sells for $88 without a strap, $108 with a strap; adding a monogram or design to the leather exterior adds $20 to the price.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off