Motion graphics studio Meldmedia has released its first iPad app, an educational app targeted at children from ages 1-4. Developed in partnership with the creative team at Barrett & Newbould, This Place is a Zoo! Captain Wallace’s ABC Expedition takes kids on an interactive trip to a virtual zoo accompanied by the zany Captain Alistair J. Wallace. The app teaches children their ABC’s and animal names through sights and sounds designed to encourage interaction between parents and children. Created by a team of three fathers with backgrounds in advertising and design the goal was to build an app that would engage young children while also encouraging parents to play along in the learning experience. ABC Expedition requires an iPad running iOS 4.2 or later and is available from the App Store for $3.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150