ABC has released an update to its ABC News application for the iPad adding new features for the 2010 U.S. Elections. ABC News 1.2 provides the ability to see live results for both Senate and Congressional elections displayed on a U.S. map as they come in. The update also adds a new “What if” game that allows users to interact with a map of the U.S. and tap on States and Congressional Districts to turn them red or blue and see how their guesses will impact the balance of power. A Settings section has also been added where users can choose a default launch view, turn shuffle on and off and choose whether to show the info screen. The new version also improves performance, wireless detection and adds more content to the globe view. ABC News for iPad is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS