A number of accessory makers have launched new offers aimed at taking advantage of Apple’s recent announcement of a free iPhone 4 case offer. Both Incipio and Proporta are offering Bumper trade-in programs, with Incipio promising $5 off any Incipio product for each Bumper sent to the company—a limit of two per household applies—and Proporta offering 20% off any Proporta case or screen protector for the iPhone 4 with each Bumper returned using the promo code “CASEFREE,” with no apparent limit in place. Fusion of Ideas is instead offering iPhone 4 users free side pieces of its StealthArmor protective film, with a shipping charge of $1.50, and the option to upgrade to a full-body kit at a $10 discount off regular price.
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150
- Google Calendar and Docs now have App Store privacy labels