Silvanti Development has released iShop, a collection of audio files that when added to your iPod help create an editable shopping list. iShop is basically a series of more than 300 blank mp3s—each with a different name (for example “Snacks: Ice Cream”)—that you add to your iPod as a playlist. After syncing the playlist, you then create an on-the-go “shopping playlist” that you can add these product named files to just like you would when adding tracks to an on-the-go music playlist. iShop is free, but donations are accepted.
- 128 million iPhone users were affected by a botnet, reveal internal emails
- WWDC 2021: Interesting updates to iOS & iPadOS
- Apple Card Family detailed in new support page
- Zoom gains special access to iPad’s Camera API for multitasking features
- Unlock your iPhone using Apple Watch: Mask times!
- Unlock your Mac with Apple Watch
- Wrap your Apple TV remote in a Elago R4 remote case retro skin and take 7% off
- YouTuber modified his AirTag to fit in a wallet
- Apple explains Apple Card family in length via support document
- Foxconn iPhone 12 recruits to get a bonus as demand surges