According to data found in AdMob’s December Mobile Metrics Report (PDF Link), iPhone OS saw strong international growth during 2009, with Apple taking its place as the leading mobile device manufacturer in Latin America, Western Europe, North America, and Oceania during Q4. Overall the worldwide share of ad requests coming from either iPhone or iPod touch units increased from 9% in Q4 2008 to 36% in Q4 2009. When considering smartphone market share only, the iPhone generated the most requests of any cell phone in the Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, and Oceania markets during Q4, with an overall worldwide share of 51%. Notably, the rival Android OS platform also saw significant growth during 2009, representing 16% of worldwide smartphone ad requests during Q4 2009, compared to just 1% in Q4 2008.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150