Adobe has updated Ideas adding support for its Creative Cloud service. Adobe Ideas is a universal iOS app designed to provide users with a digital sketchbook for capturing ideas while on-the-go and easily transferring them into Adobe’s desktop design applications such as Illustrator and Photoshop. The application provides a multitouch drawing interface with simple vector-based sketching tools, variable-size brushes, and multiple drawing layers and colour themes. Version 2.0 allows users to sync their artwork to Adobe Creative Cloud where they can access it from Illustrator CS5/CS6 for further editing; users can sign up for a free membership to Creative Cloud which includes 2GB of storage for syncing and sharing. Adobe Ideas 2.0 requires iOS 4.2 or later and is available from the App Store for $10.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?