Adobe has announced “Adobe Touch Apps,” a new line of creative apps for tablet devices. The new apps include Photoshop Touch, Collage, Debut, Kuller and Proto alongside Adobe Ideas which was already released for iOS last year. The apps are expected to integrate with Adobe’s Creative Cloud service for sharing files and transferring projects between the tablet apps and Adobe’s Creative Suite apps on the desktop. Photoshop Touch is designed to be a tablet optimized version of the venerable desktop application, allowing users to combine images into separate layers, select parts of images using touch gestures, apply filters, paint with various brushes and share photos via Facebook. Collage allows users do combine images, text and other drawings for sharing on the Creative Cloud, Debut provides a viewer for images created with Adobe’s desktop apps, Kuler allows users to select and share color pallets and themes; Proto provides tools for creating interactive mockups of web sites for mobile devices. Adobe’s Touch Apps will initially be released on Android, but are planned to come to iOS devices in 2012.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150