Adobe will apparently be bringing its Lightroom photo editing and management suite to iPad, 9to5Mac reports. Lightroom for Mobile was briefly featured on Adobe’s website before getting pulled, and an Adobe chat representative confirmed the program is built for iPad. It appears that apart from the Lightroom iPad app, a $99 annual subscription will let users sync Lightroom photos in the cloud. An exact release date for Lightroom on iPad is unknown at this point.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150