A&E Television Networks and Apple have announced that programming from A&E, The Biography Channel and The History Channel is now available for purchase on the iTunes Music Store. The new television content includes popular series such as “Criss Angel: Mindfreak,” “Driving Force” and “Inked” from A&E Network; “The Revolution” and “Modern Marvels” from The History Channel; and selections from the Emmy Award-winning “Biography” series from The Biography Channel. Like other shows on iTunes, the A&E offerings are priced at $1.99 per episode.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera