App Savvy has released an update to Agenda Calendar introducing a new fast event creation screen and a number of other enhancements based on user feedback. Agenda Calendar is a universal calendar app for iOS devices that provides additional themes and views along with enhanced features over the built-in iOS Calendar app such as advanced gesture support, sharing of events and status updates, custom alerts and more. Agenda Calendar 3.0 showcases a new “super fast” event creation screen with a simplified layout and adds that ability to set highly customizable repeat options during event creation. Users can also now add contacts to events for use with status taps and set defaults for alerts and event duration. iPad users can also now swipe left or right to change views and choose a smaller modal view if desired. Additional enhancements include an expanded number of alert times, the ability to hide text from All Day events and toggle to the native iOS event creation screen, along with a number of stability and bug fixes. Agenda Calendar is a universal app requiring iOS 5.0 or later and is available from the App Store for $1.
- Apple granted patent for Lightning port replacement
- iPhone 13 Pro: 120Hz LTPO Display and smaller notch
- Apple may launch foldable iPhone in 2023: Kuo
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today