Rogue Amoeba has released an update to Airfoil Speakers Touch, the free iOS companion app to its desktop Airfoil application. Airfoil Speakers Touch allows iOS device users to receive audio wirelessly from any application on a Mac or PC running the desktop version of Airfoil. The latest update adds the ability for users to initiate connections from Airfoil Speakers Touch to a Mac or Windows PC running Airfoil and control playback from supported apps such as iTunes, Rdio and Spotify. The latest version also sports a completely redesigned user interface with both portrait and landscape viewing and now displays track titles and album artwork when receiving audio from sources that can provide this information. Additional enhancements include support for controlling audio from in-line headphone remotes and an improved and more accurate audio spectrum meter. Airfoil Speakers Touch 2.0 requires iOS 4.2 or later and is available from the App Store as a free download.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off