iHandySoft has released an update to its popular Alarm Clock Pro app adding the ability for users of multitasking-capable iOS 4 devices to receive alarms from the app in the background. Alarm Clock Pro 1.1 provides support for local notifications allowing users to receive sound notifications even when the app is not actively running. The update also fixes a bug where the date picker may not display correct AM/PM status when editing alarms on iOS 4 devices. Alarm Clock Pro continues to support all of the features from prior versions, including an on-screen digital clock, flashlight feature, sleep timer, snooze mode, vibrate mode and multiple clock themes. Users can choose from one of seven built-in alarm sounds or choose a song or playlist to use as an alarm. Alarm Clock Pro is available from the App Store for $1 and is a free update for current users. A free version is also available that provides only built-in alarm sounds, limited themes and does not include flashlight mode or background alarm support.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera