Altec Lansing has taken the wraps off its new Octiv Stage speaker system for the iPad. Winner of an Innovations Design and Engineering Award from the CEA, the Octiv Stage is the company’s first iPad speaker system, and features a unique docking arm that supports charging of the iPad while enabling the user to rotate the iPad from portrait to landscape orientation; the docking arm also tilts, allowing for multiple viewing angles and a more comfortable typing experience. Other features include dual two-inch drivers inside a ported enclosure for increased low end response, a 3.5mm input jack for connecting alternate audio sources, Audio Alignment technology for enhanced presentation of dialogue as well as music, and a full-featured remote control. Altec Lansing’s Octiv Stage speaker system for the iPad is available starting today at Apple Stores, the company’s website, and other retailers, and sells for $149.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?