A reader notes that a website has posted detailed instructions on how to boost the signal of a Griffin iTrip with the following introduction: “The following is a proof of concept abstract on the iTrip amplifier using the schematic available from thewolfweb. Its purpose is to increase the signal produced by the Griffin iTrip. Use of the finished device is prohibited (in the US and Canada) as it violates Part 15 of FCC laws.” Perform this at your own risk. iLounge is not liable for any damages or injuries.
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off
- Bring your files everywhere with the SanDisk 1TB portable SSD, now only $150