Gene Munster, analyst for Piper Jaffray, has said that Apple may sell as many as 10 million iPods (free registration req.) in the June quarter. Using data from the NPD Group, Munster claims, “The 9.5 million – 10.0 million unit approximation is based on various assumptions and is an extrapolation of two months of data.” Munster continued, “When the third month of data is released, our analysis will likely lead to a slightly different iPod unit figure than what our analysis suggests based on the second month of data, so we believe investors should supplement this data point with other information.” Munster did not comment on projected iPhone sales.
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS
- Enjoy WiFi 6 Technology with the TP-Link AX1800 WiFi Router, Now 30% Off
- New rapid antigen test kit from gauss to have iPhone support
- Get a beautiful Elago MagSafe charging stand for just $22