Bear Sterns analyst Andrew Neff said today that he expects second quarter iPod sales to exceed Wall Street estimates. Citing checks with suppliers and continuing strong end demand, Neff said he believes Apple will ship 10.5 million iPods during the quarter, compared to consensus estimates of 8.5 to 9.5 million units. The analyst also reiterated his outperform rating on Apple shares.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch