The latest iPhone speculation comes from Morgan Stanley’s Rebecca Runkle. The analyst said yesterday she has “high conviction” that the rumored iPhone will launch in the first half of 2007. “We expect Steve Jobs to announce the iPhone at Macworld Expo or early next year,” she wrote. Citing unnamed sources, Runkle said the iPhone will cost $599 for a 4GB model and $649 for an 8GB model. The analyst said the phone will be wider than the iPod nano but thinner than the fifth-generation iPod, and will sport a 3.5 inch LCD screen. Runkle also said the phone will have a metal casing and will be available in multiple colors including at least black, white and silver.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?