Well-connected KGI analyst Ming-Chi Kuo is predicting a larger OLED iPhone and a bezel-less LCD iPhone will join a device similar to the iPhone X to round out Apple’s 2018 three-device offering, AppleInsider reports. Kuo expects Apple to release an updated 5.8” OLED iPhone with the same footprint and general appearance as the iPhone X alongside a 6.5” version that will likely serve as a sort of “iPhone X Plus.” But with the ballooning cost of the premium devices in mind, the company is also rumored to be working on a 6.1” LCD iPhone that mimics the bezel-less appearance of the iPhone X in a slightly larger size and with a lower-resolution display. That device would likely come in at a $650-$750 price range while still featuring Face ID and improved cameras.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS