New product introductions at Macworld Expo next month could include Apple’s iTV, a new iPod, and the iPhone, according to one analyst. In his latest report to clients, Piper Jaffray’s Gene Munster ranks the likelihood of current Apple rumors and offers expected release dates. He gives the iPhone a certainty rank of 10 out of 10, claiming the device will enter the production phase of 12 million units within the next 2-6 months. Munster said the release of the iTV at Macworld Expo is “almost certain,” giving the rumor a 10 out 10. The analyst also said a widescreen video iPod with touch-sensitivity and wireless features is “likely,” giving the rumor a 7 out of 10 ranking.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS