MTV will release the full upcoming season of “The Andy Milonakis Show” on the iTunes Store a month before the first episode premieres on TV. The six-episode season is available for $9.95, or $1.99 per episode. “This show has a very sort of cult following, making it best suited to be exploited across platforms,” said MTV executive Brian Graden. “The look of the show also has a very much broadband type of ethos to it. We just thought this franchise seemed perfect for this strategy.” The third season of “The Andy Milonakis Show” premieres April 27th on MTV2. The iTunes Store also recently offered the first six episodes of Fox’s The Winner in advance of the show’s March 4th premiere.
- Apple TV+ drama series “The Mosquito Coast” to release on April 30
- Apple to release OLED iPad Pro & OLED 16″ MacBook Pro next year
- iPhone 11 free display replacement program
- iPhone XR vs iPhone 11: Budget shopping guide!
- Apple March Event: AirPods, Apple TV, iPad Pro
- MacX DVD Ripper Pro: Lifetime License is 63% Off
- The Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 Earbuds is $50 Off Today
- Amazon launches ‘GameOn’ on iOS
- Apple TV+ acquires ‘Dr. Brain’ Korean webtoon series
- Best Buy Lively Health & Safety Services now on Apple Watch