Angela Ahrendts has officially taken over as Apple’s new head of retail. Her official title is Senior Vice President of Retail and Online Stores, as seen on Apple’s leadership website. Ahrendts was previously CEO of Burberry, and had executive roles at Liz Claiborne and Donna Karan International prior to that. Prior to hiring Ahrendts, Apple was without a retail chief since late October 2012, when John Browett left the company.
- Apple TV+ releases first look at Physical
- New Apple Card customers can enjoy up to 6 percent daily cash in new promo
- Ucam Private Home Security Camera is 21% off
- Grab the New 10.2 inch 32GB Apple iPad for Just $299
- MLB App removed On 3rd Gen Apple TV
- Apple TV+ ‘Roar’ to star Alison Brie and Nicole Kidman
- M1 MacBook Air: Long-term review!
- iOS 14.5 beta features improved subscription sheet
- Super Boost WiFi Repeater is 61% off
- Avanca T1 Bluetooth wireless earbuds are 50% off