Rovio has released another update to Angry Birds, adding fifteen new tropical-themed levels along with a new set of power-ups. Continuing the beach vacation theme introduced in the last update, the newest version adds four new power-ups: King Sling, Birdquake, Super Seeds and Sling Scope to help players gain the elusive third star on even the most challenging levels. The game is available in two separate versions: Angry Birds ($1) for the iPhone and iPod touch and Angry Birds HD ($3) for the iPad.
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?
- Apple overtakes Samsung in 2020 Q4 top Smartphone maker
- Netflix to add ‘Downloads for You’ soon on iOS