A new minor update to Angry Birds has been released adding support for fifteen new underground levels for the Mine and Dine episode and the addition of more collectible jewels. Debuted last month, the Mine and Dine feature brings the Angry Birds underground to chase the evil piggies out of their cavernous hiding places. The original Mine and Dine release included 15 levels and introduced rare collectible gems; the recent update adds an additional fifteen levels and more gems to the experience. Angry Birds for the iPhone and iPod touch is available from the App Store for $1; Angry Birds HD for the iPad is available separately for $5.
- iPad Air vs iPad Pro: Which offers the best value for money?
- New iOS 14.6 beta introduces new features in Podcasts app
- iPad Pro orders are now preparing to ship (early orders)
- Apple’s AirTag used to track a mailed package by an UK resident
- Counterfeit Apple chargers seller fined $147,000 in the UK
- iPhone 11 is the best value for money iPhone
- Apple could release a portless iPhone this year
- MagSafe to return as a new feature on Apple Silicon MacBook Pro models
- Upcoming MacBook Pro models to be powered by M-series chips
- Leading Apple enterprise management company Jamf to acquire zero trust cloud security company Wandera