Video from Apple’s 2009 WWDC Keynote Address is now available in both a streaming QuickTime format for online viewing, and through the company’s Keynotes podcast in iTunes. The iTunes version weighs in at 1.32 GB; both versions run just slightly over two hours in length. For those of you that missed our live coverage, Apple yesterday updated its line of MacBook laptops, demoed and announced a shipping timetable for Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, discussed and announced a release date for iPhone OS 3.0, and introduced the new iPhone 3GS.
- Apple MacArthur Center closing amid mall safety issues
- Apple increasing sign language interpreters in stores
- Protect your iPhone 12 Pro Max with the Speck CandyShell Pro Case, now 36% off
- Apple official magic keyboard with number pad drops $13
- Cast and creators of ‘Ted Lasso’ to join PaleyFest
- Apple Yeouido set to open February 26
- Apple releases new details on App Privacy Labels
- Revamped Equality Act gets a thumbs up from Tim Cook
- iPhone 12S: TouchID, Improved Cameras, 120Hz Display
- iPhone 12 mini: Worth buying with the flaws?